- Perfect for convenient and easy solar observation
- Note: Due to the nature of this product, it cannot be returned; all solar glasses sales are final, and these glasses have no warranty of any kind.
OPT Solar Eclipse Glasses
OPT Solar Eclipse Glasses, also known as Eclipse Shades?? - are "CE" Certified and are absolutely safe for direct viewing of the sun when used properly. Eclipse Shades provide the ultimate in protection from harmful solar radiation. Lenses are made of scratch resistant optical density 5, "Black Polymer" material. Eclipse Shades filter out 100% of harmful ultra-violet, 100% of harmful infrared, and 99.999% of intense visible light. OPT's special solar eclipse glasses are 100% ISO certified. These premium filters create a sharper ORANGE colored image of the sun.
To view the sun safely with these glasses:
- Inspect before use. Check to make sure the film is attached to the cardboard securely and there are no gaps that the sun could shine through.
- Put the glasses on BEFORE looking up at the sun.
- Do not take the glasses off (even for a second) until you have looked away from the sun.
- Enjoy the view of our closest star!
Image shows front and back of glasses (front is black, back is white).
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Where are these made? Thanks.
These eclipse glasses are made for OPT domestically by a manufacturer in the United States.
Forgot - one more question. Can these be used with prescription glasses?
Yes, although you will need to wear them in front of your prescription glasses and be careful of light leaks.