The AZ-EQ5 Multi-Purpose GoTo Mount by Sky-Watcher:
The Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ5 dual mount gives optimal stability and pointing accuracy for a wide variety of professional photo and video equipment. The AZ-EQ5 is a hybrid mount with alt-azimuth capability for general use, equatorial capability for astrophotography use and dual-OTA mode perfect for outreach. Stable, accurate, versatile and very portable with the mount head weighing only 16.9-pounds the Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ5 is the perfect mount for just about everybody. The mount is supplied with a SynScan handset with dual AZ/EQ firmware, it can automatically find and track 42,900+ celestial objects from its database.
Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ5 Mount Features:
- German Equatorial/ Altitude-Azimuth/ dual OTA mode.
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC). PPEC can be trained with autoguider or PC.
- Belt drive Super smooth PE curve. Low backlash, silent slewing.
- +/- 5 arc seconds native periodic error.
- Dual shutter release control for batch exposures of astrophotography.
- Motor controller with high torque and accuracy.
- Includes two V-style saddles for mounting dual OTAs
- Secure-fit power supply connections.
- Polar alignment with optional polarscope.
- Autoguider port
- USB interface
- Primary axis encoder tracks the mounts position. Users can push the mount at any time without worrying about losing the mount's alignment.
- Counterweight extension bar included.
- Retractable counterweight bar.
- Includes two 7.5-pound counterweights.
OPT Product Number: SW-S30200