- 127 mm Maksutov-Cassegrain Optical Tube
- Multi-purpose Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Adjustable Height Tripod
- 11-pound Payload Capacity
- SynScan Go To telescope Mount with 42,900 object+ database
- Built-in WiFi Controlled with SynScan Pro app for iOS and Android
- Freedom Find Dual Encoder Technology
- DC operation (8 AA user supplied batteries)
Sky-Watcher Skymax 127 AZ-GTi
Sky-Watcher Skymax 127 AZ-GTi f/2.4 Maksutov Cassegrain Refracting Telescope
The Sky-Watcher AZ-GTi "Skymax 127" is for anyone looking for a small, powerful mount.
Weighing just 8.6-pounds, complete with pier extension and tripod, this versatile mount supports a hefty 11 pound payload.
The 127 mm (5-inch) aperture OTA comes with a red dot finder, 1.25-inch diagonal and Super 10 and 25 mm eyepieces. The AZ-GTi come with the mount head, pier extension and tripod.
Mount Type: Motorized alt-az
Tripod: Adjustable height, aluminum tripod legs, accessory tray
Power Type: 8 AA (user supplied) batteries or external 12V power supply
Slew Speeds: 800x, 600x, 400x, 200x, 32x, 16x, 8x, 2x, and 1x
Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar, and Alignment-free Solor tracking
Database: Complete Messier, Caldwell, NGC, IC and SAO catalogs, user defined objects. Total 42,900-plus objects
Mounting Saddle Type: V-Style
Optical Design: Maksutov-Cassegrain
Focal Length: 1540 mm
Focal Ratio: f/12.1
OTA Length: 15 inches
OTA Outer Diameter: 5.75 inches
OTA Weight: 9.37-pounds
Payload Capacity: 11-pounds
- Sky_Watcher AZ-GTi Mount
- Sky-Watcher Skymax 127 Maksutov-Cassegrain OTA
- Adjustable Height aluminum Tripod with 1.25-inch Legs
- SynScan GoTo Pro App for iOS and Android
- Pier Extension
- Red-Dot Finder
- 1.25-Inch Diagonal
- 1.25-Inch Eyepiece (No.1): Super 10 mm
- 1.25-Inch Eyepiece (No.2): Super 25 mm
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.