Sky-Watcher NEQ6 Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount - DISCONTINUED -
Sky-Watcher NEQ6 Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount - DISCONTINUED -DISCONTINUED: Sky-Watcher NEQ6 Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount
The Sky-Watcher SynScan NEQ6 Pro mount was designed for use by novices and experts alike. This sturdy, computerized mount, with a 40 lb. payload capacity, provides extremely high precision tracking and sports a built in autoguider port. Even the most demanding amateur astronomers will be impressed by the capability of the Skywatcher NEQ6 Promount for astrophotography, and novices will appreciate the user-friendly menu that allows automatic slewing to 42,900+ objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions. The SynScan Hand Control also has the ability to connect to a computer via a RS-232 cable. Once the connection has been established between the computer and SynScan Hand Control, many commercially available planetarium software programs can be used to control the Sky-Watcher NEQ6 Pro Equatorial Mount.
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Stepper motors with 1.8 step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4/sec (800X).
- Payload Capabity: 40 lb.
- Auto Guider Interface for astrophotography.
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC and IC catalogs.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download.
- Tripod: Stainless Steel Legs
- Counterweight Shaft Diameter: 1.8cm
- Counterweight Shaft Length: 28.5cm
- Mount Weight (without counterweight): 16kgs
- Mount Height: 41cm
- Total weight: 23.5kgs (without counterweights)
- Motor Type: Microstep driven 1.8 degree stepper motors
- Motor Resolution: 0.144 arc sec (or 9.024,000 steps/rev.)
- Power Supply: 11 to 15 V DC 2Amp (Tip positive)
- Gear Ratio: 705
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.