- Sky-Watcher's Multi-Purpose Alt-Azimuth Mount:
- Adjustable Height Aluminum Tripod
- with 1.25-Inch Legs
- 11-pound Payload Capacity.
Sky-Watcher AZ-GTi Mount
The Sky-Watcher AZ-GTi is for anyone looking for a small, powerful mount. Weighing just 8.6 pounds, complete with pier extension and tripod, this versatile mount supports a hefty 11 pound payload.
Available in three configurations − mount set only, with a 102 mm Maksutov OTA, or with a 127 mm OTA − the AZ-GTi delivers the perfect grab-and-go system for the astronomer that’s on the move.
The AZ-GTi comes with the mount head, pier extension and tripod.
Power Type: 8 AA batteries or external 12V power supply
Slew Speeds: 800x, 600x, 400x, 200x, 32x, 16x, 8x, 2x, and 1x
Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar, and Alignment-free Solar tracking
Mounting Saddle Type: V-Style
Fully Assembled Weigh (with weights): 8.6-pounds
Payload Capacity: 11-pounds
Note: DC operation (requires 8 AA user supplied batteries.)
- Sky-Watcher AZ-GTi Mount: A SynScan Go To Telescope Mount (Mount Head)
- Pier Extension
- 42,900 Object-plus Database
- Built-in WiFi. Controlled with SynScan Pro App for iOS and Android
- Freedom Find Dual Encoder Technology
- DC operation (requires user supplied batteries.)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.