Shelyak USB2 Video Grabber
The Shelyak USB2 Video Grabber lets you connect your Watec 910HX video camera to your PC through your USB2 port.
Shelyak USB2 Video Grabber Highlights
- USB 2.0 data support
- Plug & Play
- Image capture
- Powered by your computer’?????????s USB2 port, no external power supply required
- Very compact, ideal for notebook PCs
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7 (manual driver setup on Windows 7)
Shelyak USB2 Video Grabber Specifications
- USB 2.0 (480Mbit/s)
- Not compatible with USB 1.1
- Video up to 25 images per second in 720 x 576 pixels (PAL), 30 images per second in 720 x 480 pixels (NTSC)
- Audio via USB (Windows XP/Vista) or sound card (Windows 2000)
- Vid??o In: Composite video (Cinch/RCA ) or S-Vid??o (S-VHS)
- Audio In: Stereo (Cinch/RCA)
- Supports NTSC and PAL
- Consumption: 5V, 300mA (max) via USB port
- Length: 26cm
Minimum PC Requirements
- Computer with interface USB 2.0 (NOT USB 1.1)
- Processor Pentium P3 800MHz
- 256MB RAM
- Hard drive with 4GB capacity
- Windows XP (SP1) or Windows 2000 (SP3)
- Sound card
Please Note: Stated pricing of this accessory requires concurrent purchase of one of Shelyak’?????????s larger systems. Please contact OPT if you are interested in stand-alone pricing.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.