Shelyak LISA Near IR Spectrograph
Do you want to study and analyze celestial objects by examining their spectra? The Shelyak LISA spectrograph is the perfect scientific and educational tool to delve into the fascinating and illuminating world of NIR spectrography. The LISA is a low resolution, high luminosity spectrograph that is capable of studying faint objects, including variable stars, asteroids, comets, novae, nebulae, galaxies, and quasar. It also allows chemical analysis of the planets in near infrared.
This model of the LISA comes with a slit for studying objects in the NIR domain of 650 to 1000 nm. The included slit has four positions: 15, 19, 23, and 35 um. Additional slits are available optionally.
The Shelyak LISA front plate includes a standard T-mount thread (M42 x 0.75 mm). Backfocus is 41 mm as measured from the top of the flat face of the instrument to the slit position.
- Collimator Focal Length: 130 mm
- Collimator Focal Ratio: f/5
- Custom Objective Focal Length: 88 mm
- Objective Focal Ratio: f/2.4
- Power of Resolution: R aprox. 600 to 1000
- NIR: 650 to 1000 microns
- Slit: 15, 19, 23, and 35 microns
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Telescope Interface: M42 (T-standard)
- Backfocus: 41 mm