- Excellent performance research grade CCD Camera
- Sensor: Sony ICX-814ALG
- Type: Interline Transfer- Research Grade
- Pixel Array: 3388 x 2712
- Pixel Size: 3.69 Microns
- Sensor Diagonal: 14.6 mm x 12.8 mm
- Wi-Fi functional
SBIG Aluma 814 CameraThe Aluma 814 is a high sensitivity research grade Interline CCD camera using the popular Sony ICX-814ALG imaging sensor for high-quality results. It can boast several features that are unique among research grade CCD cameras; it includes two-stage cooling, USB 2.0 and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n interfaces, ultra-reliable even-illumination shutter, and fast low-noise readout. The Aluma 814 can be operated remotely through Wi-Fi using a tablet, smartphone, or any kind of personal computer. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
The mechanical shutter in use with the Aluma 814 has a minimum exposure time of 0.001 seconds, and a staggering maximum exposure time of 49 days, meaning that in most practical sessions it can go for as long as you would ever feasibly need. The inbuilt cooling system is a powerful TE system using two-stage cooling in the form of a pair of variable speed fans and a high-efficiency heat sink. The maximum cooling delta of this temperature control system is -50 Celsius below surrounding temperature.
- Aluma 814 Camera
- MaxIm ALSoftware
- iOS / Android software coming soon (via app store)
- Deluxe carrying case
- Universal power supply (110V / 220V, 50-60 Hz)
- 2 Nosepiece adapter
- USB flash drive containing software, drivers, and documentation
- 15 foot (4.5 m) USB cable
- Tracking interface cable
SBIG Aluma 814 Camera W/ Self-guiding Filter Wheel Pro Package Includes:
- All Items listed above
- SBIG Aluma 8-position Self-Guiding Filter Wheel
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.