QSI 640s Monochrome CCD Camera - Mechanical Shutter
QSI 640s Monochrome CCD Camera
The QSI 600 Series has seven different models employing a comprehensive range of monochrome and single-shot color scientific grade CCDs up to 8.3mp. A variety of options and accessories are available to meet your specific medical, astronomical or industrial imaging objectives.
The superb imaging performance of 600 Series cameras is wrapped in an attractive, compact design with outstanding power efficiency and investment protecting upgradeability. The refined engineering and impressive fit, finish and attention to detail will surpass your highest expectations.
About the Kodak KAI-04022 Sensor
Designed for demanding imaging applications, this sensor has additional features including electronic shuttering, peak QE (quantum efficiency) of 55%, extremely low noise and low dark current. These features give this sensor exceptional sensitivity and make it ideal for a variety of imaging applications.
Kodak KAI-04022 Imaging Sensor Features
- Dark Current: < 0.5 nA/cm2 - Dark Current Doubling Temperature: 7???C
- Charge Transfer Efficiency: > 0.99999 - Charge Capacity: 40,000 electrons - Number of Outputs: 1 or 2
- Active Image Size: 15.15mm (H) x 15.15mm (V) 21.43mm (diagonal) - Aspect Ratio: 1:1
- Peak Quantum Efficiency: 55% - Readout Noise (f=10MHz): 9 electrons, rms
- Package Type: 34 pin CerDIP - Cover Glass: AR Coated, 2 side
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.