QSI 616s Monochrome CCD Camera - Mechanical Shutter
QSI 616s Monochrome CCD Camera
The QSI 600 Series has seven different models employing a comprehensive range of monochrome and single-shot color scientific grade CCDs up to 8.3mp. A variety of options and accessories are available to meet your specific medical, astronomical or industrial imaging objectives.
The superb imaging performance of 600 Series cameras is wrapped in an attractive, compact design with outstanding power efficiency and investment protecting upgradeability. The refined engineering and impressive fit, finish and attention to detail will surpass your highest expectations.
About The Kodak Full Frame KAF-1603ME Grade 2 Sensor...
The sensor is built with a true two-phase CCD technology employing a transparent gate. This technology simplifies the support circuits that drive the sensor, reduces the dark current without compromising charge capacity, and significantly increases to optical response compared to traditional front illuminated full frame sensors. Optional microlenses focus the majority of the light through the transparent gate, increasing the optical response further. The photoactive area is 13.8 mm x 9.2 mm. The imager is housed in a 24 pin, 0.88ƒ???????? wide, dual in line package with 0.100ƒ???????? pin spacing.
Kodak Full Frame KAF-1603ME Grade 2 Sensor Features
- Total Number of Pixels: 1552 (H) x 1032 (V)
- Number of Active Pixels: 1536 (H) x 1024 (V) = approx. 1.6 M
- Pixel Size: 9.0 ?????m (H) x 9.0 ?????m (V)
- Active Image Size: 13.8 mm (H) x 9.2 mm (V)
- Die Size: 15.5mm (H) x 10mm (V)
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2 - Saturation Signal: 100,000 electrons
- Output Sensitivity: 10 ?????V/e
- Quantum Efficiency (with microlens): Peak: 77% - 400 nm: 45%
- Quantum Efficiency (no microlens): Peak: 65% - 400nm: 30%
- Read Noise: 15 electrons
- Dark Current (T = 25???C): <10pA/cm2 - Dark Current Doubling Temperature: 6.3???C
- Dynamic Range: 74dB - Charge Transfer Efficiency: >0.99999
- Blooming Suppression: None - Maximum Data Rate: 10 MHz
- Package: CERDIP Package (sidebrazed) - Cover Glass: Clear or AR coated, 2 sides
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.