QHY Compact Five-Position Motorized Filter Wheel for 36mm Unmounted Filters
QHY Compact Five-Position Motorized Filter Wheel for 36mm Unmounted FiltersThe small version of the QHY Color Filter Wheel is only 15.5 mm (0.6") thick and weighs just 0.8 ounces. The standard carousel for the QHYCFW2-S has five positions and accepts 36 mm unmounted filters.
The filter wheel body has six M3 screw holes on the telescope side that will accept the QHY OAG (off-axis guider), as well as four 3 mm holes on the camera side which can be used to connect a QHY InterCam Series camera.
- The QHYCFW2-S has a gear driven disk, it is stable and solid.
- A specially designed filter disk allows you to use unmounted filters with thicknesses from 0.7mm to 5mm.
- The CFW2 motor resides in one corner of the filter wheel for increased work area.
- USB port support and powered by USB when connected with computer.
- Attaches easily to the QHY11,QHY21/22/23 and InterCam series cameras via 4-pin socket.
- A 2-pin socket supports the QHY9 (an external power supply is required).
- Open Source firmware, compatible with Arduino
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.