Designed by the esteemed PrimaLuceLab, the ESATTO Robotic Microfocuser will satisfy even the most demanding and particular astrophotographer. The stock focuser is removable and this item is adaptable to many, many other adapters to allow use with most telescopes. ESATTO can be controlled using a Windows computer system by using the USB port, or, this can easily be used with an ESATTO smartphone app over WiFi. A tablet is also compatible, and these use the virtual handpad!
ESATTO 3" Main Features
- Crayford style with 28 ball bearings for a high load capacity of 8 kgs (17 lbs) with no flexure.
- Low profile design with only 77mm thickness.
25mm focuser travel with 0.04 microns per step!
- Plenty of adapters available!
Remotely controlled with ease from EAGLE or any Windows computer.
USB-C connector with a cable to connect to any USB port
- Remote control with WiFi from any smartphone, tablet or computer and ESATTO Virtual HandPad app also for visual use!
- ARCO port to easily connect the ARCO camera rotator to the ESATTO without the need for additional data or power cables.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
This item is constructed with 28 ball bearings to handle a high load capacity up to 8kg (17 lbs) with no flexure. With a low profile design of only 77 mm in thickness, this can be adapted to many different telescope OTAs with the proper adapter. Of course, this also has an easy-connect port for the ARCO Camera Rotator similarly produced by PrimaLuceLab, no additional power cables necessary.
No matter what type of telescope you choose to use, the ESATTO is designed with you in mind. This is the universal robotic focuser ready to attach to any type of scope (with the proper adapter, of course!).
Specifically designed to be easily controlled remotely, the ESATTO series allows you to take advantage of each element in your setup without interference. It has a durable USB-C port which, thanks to the included cable, can be connected to any USB port on the EAGLE or a Windows computer. To top it all off, the ESATTO can be both powered and controlled by that single cable!
- 77 mm Thickness
- 25 mm Focuser Tube Travel
- 17 lb Load Capacity
- Resolution: 0.04 microns per step