- PRE-ORDER YOURS TODAY!Â LIMITED QUANTITIES.
- First shipment arrives June 2018
- Weight Capacity: 100lbs
- Slew Speed Range: 15 degrees per second to 50 degrees per second
- Power Requirement: 120 VAC at 15 AMPS
- Perfect mount for a CDK 12.5" or 14", or any similar size heavy duty telescope
Planewave L-350 Direct Drive Mount
The Planewave L-350 Direct Drive Mount is a single fork arm mount ideal for using Planewaves telescopes. The L-350 is a great option for any astronomer looking to get the absolute most out of a 14-inch aperture or smaller telescope.Â This mount can track inÂ Alt-Az and Equatorial modes.
The L-350 Direct Drive mount is constructed from high-quality stainless steel. The dual axis motors used in this direct drive mount have been designed and manufactured entirely in the United States ensuring the best quality control and precision manufacturing. The On-Axis encoders that are used for this mount are capable of 18 million counts at .072 arc seconds per tick. This mount is quiet, free of backlash, and free of periodic error and pretty much gives you perfect tracking.
The required power to operate the L-350 direct drive mount is 120 VAC at 15 AMPS. Cable managementÂ is very easy since all power cabling is internal and you can run all accessory cables through the mount.
- L350 Direct Drive Mount Body
- Dual Axis Motors
- On Axis Encoders
- Fully Internal Cabling
- PlaneWave Interface 4 (PWI4) Control Software with integrated PointXP mount modeling software
- Azimuth and Altitude Encoders
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.