Pier-Tech Pier Caddy for PT1, PT2, PT3 & PT4 Piers
Want to move your Pier-Tech telescope pier around with ease? Then check out this leg and castor system that attaches securely to the bottom of your pier. It has a weight capacity of 200 lbs.
Pier-Tech Telescope Pier Caddy
The Pier Tech Telescope Pier Caddy was designed specifically for the Pier Tech 1-4 Piers. It has all anodized aluminum construction and corrosion resistant fasteners for lasting durability.
Pier-Tech Telescope Pier Caddy Features...
- All Aluminum with Stainless Steel fasteners.
- Light Weight, only 5 pounds per leg.
- Mounts to either the PT1, PT2, PT3 or PT4 telescope pier's bottom plate.
- Specially machined pier bottom plate included.
- Allows 10 inches of leveler adjustment.
- Castors swivel 360 degrees
- Weight capacity is 200 pounds.
- Standard leg length is 30 inches, custom lengths are available.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.