Pelican 1650B Hard Case with Foam - BlackAre you looking for a telescope case that's watertight, crushproof, and dust proof? Then you need to consider the Pelican case for many more reasons. From its strong, light weight, open cell core with solid wall design to the O-ring seals and automatic pressure equalization features, this rugged case was built to last an eternity.
Keeping your telescope equipment safe and secure is what you're after... And Pelican Cases deliver. The molded handle is part of the case itself, and then rubberized for a no-slip grip. While the double throw latches are easy open, there's nothing easy about their stainless steel reinforcement and padlock protectors. Inside you'll find a two level, pick and pluck dense foam lining that you customize to fit your telescope and accessories. There's a Pelican case size to fit your every need and this one includes the new extension handle and quad wheels for moving that heavy load.
Worried about taking your telescope equipment outdoors? Not any more. Not only does the Pelican case protect from moisture, dust and more... But withstands temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees. It will even float. Most manufacturers offer a one year warranty... Not Pelican. It's for a lifetime! All this and affordable, too. How many telescope cases can say that?
The Pelican #1650 Case Features
- Easy open Double Throw latches.
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight.
- O-ring seal and Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve.
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle.
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors.
- 2 level Pick 'N' Pluck with convoluted lid foam.
- Extension handle and Quad Wheels.
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D): 32.50" L x 20.50" W x 11.31" H
- Usable Interior Dimensions (28.88" L x 17.88" W x 1.75" H (lid) over 8.62" H (Base)
- Weight: Empty 29.1 lbs. Case with Foam: 35.5 lbs
- Buoyancy Max: 181 lbs. and Temperature Range: -40 / 210 deg F
Customer Note:This product comes with foam, but can be ordered with dividers instead of foam, if you prefer.
|Case Dimensions||28.88" x 17.88" x 10.37"|
|Case Style||Hard Case|