Pelican 1620B Hard Case with Foam - Black
Are you looking for a telescope case that's watertight, crushproof, and dust proof? Then you need to consider the Pelican case for many more reasons. From its strong, light weight, open cell core with solid wall design to the O-ring seals and automatic pressure equalization features, this rugged case was built to last an eternity.
Keeping your telescope equipment safe and secure is what you're after... And Pelican Cases deliver. The molded two person handles are part of the case itself, and then rubberized for a no-slip grip. While the double throw latches are easy open, there's nothing easy about their stainless steel reinforcement and padlock protectors. Inside you'll find a multi-level, pick and pluck dense foam lining that you customize to fit your telescope and accessories. There's a Pelican case size to fit your every need and this one includes the new retractable extension handle and quad wheels for moving that heavy load.
Worried about taking your telescope equipment outdoors? Not any more. Not only does the Pelican case protect from moisture, dust and more... But withstands temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees. It will even float. Most manufacturers offer a one year warranty... Not Pelican. It's for a lifetime! All this and affordable, too. How many telescope cases can say that?
The Pelican #1620 Case Features:
- Easy open Double Throw latches.
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight.
- O-ring seal and Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve.
- Comfortable rubber over-molded large two-person handles.
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors.
- Multi-level Pick 'N' Pluck with convoluted lid foam.
- Extension handle and Quad Wheels.
- Exterior Dimensions: 24.81"L x 19.38"W x 13.88"H
- Interior Dimensions: 22.12"L x 17.12"W x 2.00" Lid over 10.38" Base
- Weight: Empty 34.2 lbs. Case with Foam: 42.1 lbs
- Buoyancy Max: 150 lbs. and Range Temperature: -40 / 210 deg F
|Case Dimensions||22.12" x 17.12" x 12.38"|
|Case Style||Hard Case|