Pelican 1600S Hard Case with Foam - Silver
The Pelican #1600S Case - Silver
Keeping your telescope equipment safe and secure is what you're after... And Pelican Cases deliver. The molded handle is part of the case itself, and then rubberized for a no-slip grip. While the double throw latches are easy open, there's nothing easy about their stainless steel reinforcement and padlock protectors. Inside you'll find a two level, pick and pluck dense foam lining that you customize to fit your telescope and accessories. There's a Pelican case size to fit your every need!
Worried about taking your telescope equipment outdoors? Not any more. Not only does the Pelican case protect from moisture, dust and more... But withstands temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees. Most manufacturers offer a one year warranty... Not Pelican. It's for a lifetime! All this and affordable, too. How many telescope cases can say that?
The Pelican #1600S Case Features
- Easy open Double Throw latches.
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight.
- O-ring seal and Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve.
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle.
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors.
- 2 level Pick 'N' Pluckƒ??????????’?????????? with convoluted lid foam
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D): 24.25" x 19.43" x 8.68" (61.6 x 49.3 x 22 cm)
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x D): 21.43" x 16.50" x 7.87" (54.4 x 41.9 x 20 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.75" (4.4 cm) - Bottom Depth: 6.12" (15.5 cm) - Total Depth: 7.87" (20 cm)
- Weight w/Foam: 14.11 lbs. (6.4 kg) - Weight w/o Foam: 138 lbs. (5.9 kg)
- Buoyancy Max: 74.96 lbs. (34 kg) and Range Temperature: -10 / 210??? F (-23 / 99??? C)
Note: The equipment contents shown in the illustration are not included!
Pelican Product Number: 1600
This Pelican Case is Grey / Silver. Charcoal / Black is also available.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.