Pelican 1550B Hard Case with Foam - Black
The Pelican #1550 Case - Black
Keeping your telescope equipment safe and secure is what you're after... And Pelican Cases deliver. The molded handle is part of the case itself, and then rubberized for a no-slip grip. While the double throw latches are easy open, there's nothing easy about their stainless steel reinforcement and padlock protectors. Inside you'll find a two level, pick and pluck dense foam lining that you customize to fit your telescope and accessories. There's a Pelican case size to fit your every need!
Worried about taking your telescope equipment outdoors? Not any more. Not only does the Pelican case protect from moisture, dust and more... But withstands temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees. It will even float. Most manufacturers offer a one year warranty... Not Pelican. It's for a lifetime! All this and affordable, too. How many telescope cases can say that?
The Pelican #1550 Case Features
- Easy open Double Throw latches.
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight.
- O-ring seal and Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve.
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle.
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors.
- 2 level Pick 'N' Pluckƒ??????????’?????????? with convoluted lid foam
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D): 20.62" x 16.87" x 8.12" (52.4 x 42.8 x 20.6 cm).
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x D): 18.43" x 14.00" x 7.62" (46.8 x 35.5 x 19.3 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.75" (4.4 cm) - Bottom Depth: 5.87" (14.9 cm) - Total Depth: 7.62" (19.3 cm)
- Weight w/Foam: 11.9 lbs. (5.4 kg) - Weight w/o Foam: 10.58 lbs. (4.8 kg)
- Buoyancy Max: 69.89 lbs. (31.7 kg) and Temperature Range: -40??? F / 210??? F
Customer Note:This Pelican Case is Black / Charcoal. The photo above shows a Grey / Silver model, which is also available.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.