Pelican 1400S Hard Case with Foam - Silver
The Pelican #1400S Case
Keeping your telescope equipment safe and secure is what you're after... And Pelican Cases deliver. The molded handles are part of the case itself, and then rubberized for a no-slip grip. While the double throw latches are easy open, there's nothing easy about their stainless steel reinforcement and padlock protectors. Inside you'll find a pick and pluck dense foam lining that you customize to fit your telescope and accessories, or any precious cargo you have in mind. There's a Pelican case size to fit your every need!
Worried about taking your telescope equipment outdoors? Not any more. Not only does the Pelican case protect from moisture, dust and more... But withstands temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees. It will even float. Most manufacturers offer a one year warranty... Not Pelican. It's for a lifetime! All this and affordable, too. How many telescope cases can say that?
The Pelican #1400S Case Features
- Easy open Double Throw latches.
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight.
- O-ring seal and Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve.
- Comfortable rubber over-molded large handle.
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors.
- Pick 'N' Pluckƒ??????????’?????????? with convoluted lid foam.
- Interior Dimensions: 11.81" x 8.87" x 5.18".
Pelican Product Number: 1400S
Customer Note: This case is Silver! The photo above shows a similar case in Black color, which is also available.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.