Orion Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount and Tripod
- Sturdy and stable astronomy binocular mount makes binocular viewing sessions comfortable by eliminating arm strain and shakiness
- Mount allows you to raise and lower the attached pair of binoculars while staying fixed on a target, a wonderful feature when two or more people of varying height are observing together
- Features a sliding counterweight for balance, Orion Paragon XHD tripod with graduated marks and leg-locks for easily repeatable setup, a sturdy L-adapter for binocular attachment, and a pinch-free design to save your fingers!
- Compatible with astronomy binoculars featuring objective lenses up to 80mm in aperture, and any binocular with at least 1 3/8" (35mm) of space surrounding the binocular tripod adapter port
- Amazing range! Maximum mounted binocular height is 7' 7", minimum height is 2' 7". Weighs 19.8 lbs assembled
Instrument Capacity5 lbs
Total Weight19.8 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.