The Orion Dual Axis Mount Motor Drive will allow you the precision tracking you need in Right Ascension and Declination for high magnification applications and astrophotography needs. These miniature motors work on DC power and add precision clock drive to your telescope. Thanks the the hand controller unit that's part of the Orion EQ-3M Dual-Axis Electronic Motor Drive, your Orion AstroView Mount can now follow along in 2x, 4x and 8x speeds and even pause!
- Precision mini-motor attaches to your AstroView equatorial mount to provide motorized tracking of celestial objects
- Drive provides regulated sidereal-rate tracking in right ascension axis - the same axis stars appear to move around in the night sky
- Electronic drive controller features 2x, 4x, and 8x speeds and pause mode
- Includes motor, controller and battery case. Runs on four D-cell batteries (not included)
- Fits Orion AstroView equatorial mounts (sold separately)