- Aperture: 66 mm (2.5")
- Focal Ratio: f/6.1
- Focal Length: 402 mm
- Carbon fiber tube, FPL-51 ED Glass, all around quality
Orion ED66 Carbon Fiber Refractor
The ED66 Carbon Fiber Refractor from Orion is a quick, compact, high performance telescope. It uses fully multi-coated FPL-51 ED glass to ensure the utmost in optical clarity. The carbon fiber optical tube provides high durability without a high weight and goes further to provide stellar thermal stability, ensuring a great degree of consistency. The focal ratio of this slim and elegant astronomy solution clocks in at a fast f/6.1, and combined with the 66mm aperture and generally high quality construction it makes this a great telescope for the astronomer who wants to quickly capture images on the go.
- ED66 CF Refractor OTA
- Dual-Speed Crayford Focuser
- 14mm Wide Field 65 Degree Eyepiece
- Deluxe 45 Degree Correct-Image Diagonal
- Hard Carry Case W/Foam Inserts
- Dovetail base for Finderscope
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.