Set of Orion SkyQuest XX14i Padded Telescope Cases
The beauty of a big truss tube Dob is that it can be disassembled into conveniently sized components for easy transport. And transporting the SkyQuest XX14i will be much easier, and the components much better protected, with this set of cases designed just for the XX14i. The set includes three cases plus a secondary mirror cover. Each case is made of durable, waterproof, 600-denier polyester/nylon material with a urethane coating and a 100% nylon lining, and double stitched for extra strength.
There are separate padded cases for the upper and lower optical tube sections as well as a case for the truss poles. The poles slip into separate compartments to prevent direct contact between them. The lower tube case also has a zippered pocket to hold accessories. All the cases have carrying handles. Lastly, the soft nylon secondary mirror "sock" is included to keep the mirror free of dust when the scope is idle. Keep your SkyQuest XX14i Truss Tube Dob looking like new and get it to your observing site more easily and securely with this set of custom cases. Made in the U.S.A.
Set of Orion SkyQuest XX14i Padded Telescope Cases Features
- Set of three soft cases designed to protect the optical tube sections of the SkyQuest XX14 Truss Tube Dobsonian during transport and storage.
- Includes customized padded cases for upper and lower reflector telescope optical tube sections and a roll-up case for the truss poles.
- Truss pole case has separate sections for each pair of truss poles to prevent direct contact between them, and rolls up to save space.
- Cases are made of waterproof, 600-denier polyester/nylon material, double-stitched for extra strength.
- Includes soft nylon cover to keep secondary mirror free of dust when telescope is idle and the lower tube case features a large external zippered pocket for holding smaller accessories.
Orion Product Number: 15099