Orion Telescope Bracket for Orion Green Laser Pointer (GLP)
Bracket: Laser Pointer to Telescope
Now you can use the Orion SkyLine Green Laser Pointer (GLP) to aim your telescope! This dual-ring ABS bracket holds the GLP and mounts like a standard finder scope. The bracket's dovetail foot fits the finder scope base of most Orion telescopes (and the #7214 finder base accessory). The spring-loaded X-Y adjustment thumbscrews enable quick alignment of the GLP with the telescope.
The SkyLine GLP makes pointing any telescope super easy. The green beam shows exactly where your telescope is aimed. No need to crouch in odd positions to peer through a standard finder scope! Bracket includes an On/Off thumbscrew collar for the GLP (sold separately), which allows continuous On functionality while you align on your target object.
Orion Green Laser Pointer to Telescope Bracket Features
- Lets you attach an Orion SkyLine Deluxe Green Laser Pointer (GLP) to a telescope for use as an aiming device
- Provides an easy alternative to peering through a telescope finder scope or reflex sight - green laser beam shows exactly where your telescope is pointed for convenient "from the hip" aiming
- Spring-loaded X-Y adjustment screws enable quick and precise alignment of SkyLine Deluxe green laser pointer (sold separately) with telescope
- Sturdy and rugged ABS bracket holds the green laser pointer securely and fits right into the dovetail finder scope base on most Orion telescopes
- Always use green laser pointers responsibly - NEVER aim it or the telescope it's attached to anywhere near people, vehicles, aircraft, animals, etc. Adult supervision required.
|Accessory Type||Finder Brackets & Rings & Bases|
|Warranty||Orion Limited Warranty|
Good Delivery to Europe.
Very happy with the service provided by OPT.