DirectSync SVX30 motor is an aftermarket add-on for the Stellarvue SVF25 2.5-inch and SVF30 3-inch native Focusers. The DirectSync SVX30 includes an integrated ThirdLynx control circuit with built-in temperature sensor. The new DirectSync SVX30 motor provides a direct drive motor that can be easily disengaged for manual focusing. The DirectSync SVX30 motor kit is easy to install and provides a digital focusing solution that also allows manual focus when at the telescope.
The FocusLynx DirectSync SVX30 package was designed especially for the Stellarvue 2.5 and 3-inch native focusers and offers greater positional repeatability than the original FocusLynx QuickSync SV package. With a direct gearing system that leaves the planetary reduction assembly and unique tensioning system intact, DirectSync SVX30 can achieve greater positional repeatability and carry imaging camera packages in excess of 5 kg (11 lb).
With an integrated 3rd generation ThirdLynx control circuit, DirectSync SVX can be used in both manual and automatic focusing modes. Fully ASCOM compliant, FocusLynx Commander software works in conjunction with higher level client software such as FocusMax and Maxim D/L as well as CCDSoft and TheSky X to provide auto-focusing for a wide variety of manual focusers.
- Stellarvue SVF25 2-1/2-inch focuser
- Stellarvue SVF30 3-inch focuser
- Stellarvue -25SV 2-1/2-inch focuser
- Stellarvue -3SV 3-inch focuser
- Many Stellarvue model telescopes including:
- SVR102T-25SV 102 mm Raptor
- Motor Housing Width: 1.9" (48 mm)
- Overall Length: 3.55" (90 mm)
- Weight: 6.0 oz (165 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.1 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar Nippon Pulse Motor (NPM) 15-ohm with 1:25 gear-head
- Controller: Integrated ThirdLynx control circuit
- Temperature Probe: Integrated Digital Temperature Sensor
- External Probe: Not available
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350 mA
- Hand Controller: Not available
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 to control PC
- Driver Compatibility: ASCOM and ASCOM Alpaca with Mac and Linux integration to be developed.