Optec DirectSync APO Motor for FocusLynx
This DirectSync APO Motor is for 2.5-inch Focusers on Meade, Stellarvue, Astro-Tech, and other Apochomatic refractors.
Optec's FocusLynx DirectSync APO system is an aftermarket add-on for several import Apochromat telescopes with dual-speed focusers. Meade Instruments, Stellarvue, and other telescope manufacturers include compatible focusers for the DirectSync APO motor. Like all Optec DirectSync and QuickSync motors, this new DirectSync APO motor provides a direct drive motor that can be easily disengaged for manual focusing. The DirectSync APO motor kit is easy to install and provides a digital focusing solution that also allows manual focus when at the telescope.
The DirectSync APO motor fits the following telescope focusers.
- Astro-Tech AT80EDT, AT115EDT, AT130EDT f/6 ED Triplet Refractors,
- Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO 130 mm
- Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO 115 mm
- Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO 80 mm
- Stellarvue SV70T f/6 APO Triplet
- Stellarvue Access Series refractors SV80, SV102, and SV125
- Teleskop Service TS-Optics Photoline 130 mm f/7 Triplet APO,
- William Optics Star 71 Limited Blue Edition 71 mm f/4.9,
- William Optics Gran Turismo 71 APO Refractor.
Motor Housing Width: 1.9-inches (48 mm)
Overall Length: 3.35-inches (85 mm)
Weight: 5.2-ounces (150 g)
Step Resolution: approx. 1 micron per step
Stepper Motor: Bi-polar NPM 15 Ohm with 1:25 gear-head
Connection to FocusLynx: Standard Ethernet cable (included)
Temperature Probe: Integrated Digital Sensor type TMP04FT9Z
Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
Image Note: The Focusers and OTAs are shown in the above images are for use purposes only and may be purchased separately.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.