Optec DSI 3.5" Male to 3" x 24 TPI Male Thread Adapter
This Optec 3.5" DSI to 3" x 24 TPI CCD Thread Adapter is designed to be used with the Deep Sky Instruments (DSI) large diameter spacers.
Rich Simons of Deep Sky Instruments and Optec have jointly developed a new, larger diameter standard spacer for large aperture telescopes. This particular adapter attaches to a 3.5" Deep Sky Instruments standard thread on one end and a 3" 24 TPI CCD thread on the other end. Many popular cameras have this thread, including those manufactured by SBIG, FLI, and Apogee.
- Made from high strength 6061 aluminum alloy and black anodized
- Internal surfaces are painted and baked with a non-reflecting ultra-flat black paint
- Clear Aperture: 3.25" (82.5 mm)
- 3.5" DSI standard threads on one end
- 3" x 24 TPI CCD threads on the other end