OPT Bronze Five-Piece Accessory Kit
OPT Bronze Five Piece Accessory Kit
Eyepiece & Barlow:
- Most scopes come with one eyepiece, so the Plossl and the 2X Barlow in this kit will give you 4 magnification variations!
- NexStar 13mm Plossl: Multi-coated, Apparent Field of View = 52 degrees, Barrel Size = 1.25 inch
- Starhunter 2X Short Barlow: If you're looking for an affordable way to achieve high-power viewing of the moon and planets, double stars, and even close-up views of terrestrial subjects, a Barlow lens is the answer, as it doubles the magnification of any eyepiece you place inside it. This barlow lens is multicoated and is short enough for all scope designs.
- A moon filter is necessary when observing the Moon during most of its phases, especially Full.
- Starhunter 1.25 inch Moon Filter: The neutral density, or "Moon" filter transmits light uniformly across the entire visual spectrum. It serves as an excellent filter to reduce glare and irradiation when observing the Moon with any telescope. The filter may also be employed in the splitting of close double stars where one of the binary pair significantly exceeds the other in brightness.
- This microfiber cleaning cloth comes in it's own little pouch, and can be ready at a moment's notice if you clip it onto your camera case, accessory case, or even your key ring or jacket! Check out the photos of this nifty item in the "Images/Articles" section.
- Black plastic carry case with foam inserts. Essential in protecting eyepieces, filters, and other accessories.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.