- High Resolution .72 arcsecond per pixel sample resolution when binned 2x2
- Records 16mp Images 4mp images when binned 2x2
- Fast f/5.4 Focal ratio for light gathering efficiency
- Field of view 0.35 x 0.47 degrees
- Option Off Axis guiding kit available for longer exposure durations
OPT 10" Ritchey Chretien Astrophotography Package
OPT 10" Ritchey Chretien Astrophotography Package is one the best turnkey systems to start taking great astrophotos. This kit comes with everything that you will need. It is portable, fast and easy to use. This will work great for a permanent setup while also be being light enough to be taken in the field.
Like most astrophotography systems this will do an excellent job photographing emission nebulas. However, with this systems magnification and field of view, this package will be awesome for photographing galaxies. This allows you to be photographing year round when there are fewer emissions nebulas up in the night sky during the spring and early summer months. The Included H-alpha Filter will enhance the contrast of your images while allowing you photograph when the moon is up or if you are in a light polluted area.
This Package includes:
- Astro-Physics CCD Telecompressor for F/9 - F/18 Telescopes
- Celestron CGEM-II Computerized Equatorial Mount
- TPO 10" F/8 Ritchey-Chretien Steel Astrograph
- TPO to T-thread Adapter
- TPO M48 20mm spacer
- ZWO 12v 5A AC to DC Power Supply (x2, one to power the camera, the other, the AVX)
- ZWO ASI 1600 Camera Cooled Mono Kit W/ 5x31 LRGB Ha
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.