Open BoxAstrodon Gen II 31mm LRGB Filters
No Reviews yet.
- This is an open box set in new condition*
Open BoxAstrodon Gen II 31mm LRGB FiltersThe Astrodon 31mm LRGB Gen-II was designed to approximately equalize the flux of Interline CCD detectors, including compensation for the solar photon flux. These filters compensate for the lower red response of these Interline detectors affecting the design of the Green and Red filters.
- Set includes Luminance (NIR/UV-blocked colorless), Red, Green and Blue filters
- 31mm diameter
- 3 +/-0.025 mm single 1/4 wave fused silica substrate before coating
- 30 arcsec parallelism
- ~1:1:1 color combine weights for G2V white-point for Kodak Interline detectors
- Equal RGB exposures and one dark time
- Better color separation (see spectra)
- Better color rendition for galaxies based upon color theory
- Significant reflection and star halo reduction
- Spectral "gap" between green and red filters to reduce the effects of light pollution
- Highest efficiency blue filter with less UV
- Correct "teal" OIII color for planetary nebula (OIII signal >97% in blue and green)
- Parfocal with Astrodon's high-performance narrowband and near-IR Luminance filters
- Ultra-hard and durable sputtered coatings coated to the edge of each filter
Warranty90 Day Covered By OPT
- Astrodon 31mm LRGB filter set
- Plastic storage box
- * Only the RED filter was opened. All others are unopened and new *
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.