- This is an open box scope in new condition
- Scope shown is not actual scope for sale
Open Box Takahashi TSA120 Optical Tube
The TSA-120 Triplet APO Refractor Telescope delivers superior quality optics, all in a portable package! This air-spaced triplet design achieves a high level of apochromatic performance for lunar, planetary and deep sky observing and imaging, delivering very high contrast images with pinpoint stars.
Inside the precision-crafted lens cell, you'll find three elements, an FPL-53 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass lens placed between two air-spaced extreme quality crown lenses. This Telescope’s ED triplet optics yield excellent high-contrast images, free of chromatic aberration’s violet glow, which often accompany bright stars and planet.
The TSA-120’s short tube make transport and versatile accessory assemblies possible, especially for those using important length. The system chart will guide you through the TSA-120’s versatile assemblies which all fulfill the requirements of rigidity and flexibility needed by the new imaging devices, including SLR/DSLR or CCD cameras.
- Apochromatic Triplet ED Refractor Optics- 120mm aperture, 988mm focal length, f/7.5 refractor-
- Multicoated Optics- coated with broadband antireflection materials for optimal light transmission and contrast.
- Retractable Lens Hoods- reduces dew formation on the lens and improves contrast by shielding the lens from off-axis ambient light.
- 7” rack and pinion focuser
- Compatibility and Versatility- compatible with several flatteners, reducers, and extenders, including the TOA-35 Reducer, which converts the telescope to a f/5.3 imaging platform with a 44mm image circle.
- Takahashi TSA120 optical tube
- Extension tubes and 1.25" holder
- Original box
- Serial number OD023
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.