Officina Stellare Automatic Telescope Controller 2
The Officina Stellare Advanced Telescope Control 2, an optional accessory available for any Officina Stellare telescope, adds a variety of important functions, including:
- Control of the secondary mirror motor (if installed), including optimal position reset.
- Closed loop control and stabilization of the temperature of both mirrors.
- Digital control of cooling fan speed.
- Control of primary mirror shutters, if present.
- Local environmental probe control for true local dew point calculation.
There is a serial interface on the ATC-O2 controller so that you can control all of the above functions remotely from your PC. Firmware can also be updated via computer. The controller is microprocessor based and is ASCOM compliant.