Nikon 7x50 OceanPro Binoculars with Compass
Nikon 7X50 Ocean Pro Binoculars
The Nikon 7x50 OceanPro binocular is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for waterproof, shockproof and fogproof performance. The binocular also incorporates a rubber armored exterior that provides a non-slip grip and helps prevent sliding on the helm station or console, even in rough conditions. These features, together with tough, lightweight polycarbonate construction, make the OceanPro durable enough for wet, rough environments common to ski boats, runabouts, fishing boats and personal water craft.
This model has a 7.2??? real angle of view, which equates to a 50 degree apparent angle for true wide angle performance. They utilize fold-down rubber eyecups that protect the eyes from bumps in rough water conditions and provide 22.7mm of eye relief to accommodate eyeglass wearers and non-eyeglass wearers alike.
Nikon 7X50 Ocean Pro Binoculars Features
- Bright, multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds offer excellent brightness and resolution.
- Smooth central focus knob: Fast range of focus for quick viewing.
- Generous eye relief: 22.7mm of eye relief provides comfortable viewing for eyeglass wearers.
- Large exit pupils: Maximum exit pupil ensures you ƒ???????????catchƒ??????????? the image, even with motion at sea.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Durable rubber armor: Gives you a solid surface to gripƒ???????????even when wet.
Aperture50 mm (1.97")
Tripod Adapter IncludedNo
Warranty25 Year Limited Warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.