NO RETURNS AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM!!
Nikon 10x42 Monarch 7 ATB Binoculars -DISCONTINUED-Built to satisfy the incredible needs of today's serious outdoorsmen and women, this is an entirely new level of Monarch that not only bestows the latest in optical innovation upon the passions of its owner, but whose dynamic handling and rugged performance leave zero doubt as to its long-standing All Terrain Binocular heritage.
The hallmark of the Monarch 7 is its optical system's seamless carrier of light that utilizes Nikon's premium ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and proprietary lens and prism coatings. This heart of the Monarch 7 not only pushes resolution and brightness to extreme levels, but also further enhances your viewing experience with an amazingly wide field of view, close-focus capability and comfortable eye relief.
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to the Monarch 7 goes far beyond conventional coatings. Dielectric Multilayer Prism Coatings, which provide an even, higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens and prism surfaces that transmit light. This technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction.
Monarch 7 roof prisms are coated with special phase-correction coatings to enhance resolution, contrast and true color rendition for a sharp, high-resolution viewing experience at any distance.
- The most advanced optical system in any Monarch: Delivers the brightest high-resolution viewing experience yet plus an amazingly wide field of view, close-focus capability and comfortable eye relief.
- Phase-correction-coated prisms: Enhances resolution, contrast and true color rendition for a sharp, high-resolution viewing experience at any distance.
- Wide field of view: Nearly the same brightness as perceived by the naked eye along with clear, high-contrast images with accurate color reproduction.
- Smooth central focus knob: Easily bring objects into focus with this comfortable and ergonomic design.
- Dielectric Multilayer Prism Coatings: Applied to all of the lens and prism surfaces, provides an even, higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum.
- True all-terrain performance: Waterproof, fogproof and rubber-armor coated - built to handle any environment.
- Close-focus capability to 8.2 ft.: Get a sharp view of a subject just 8.2 ft. away.
- Multi-setting click stop eyecups: Allow a custom eye relief fit to your eye for maximum comfort and a full field of view.
Nikon Product Number: 7549
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.