Nikon 10 X 25 Premier LXL Binoculars
Nikon 10X25 Premier LXL Binoculars
Nikon preserved the award-winning optical qualities of the original LX lens system, including the eyepiece lens design which allows for superior sharpness, clarity and complete flatness of viewing field. This lens system also includes multi-coated objective lenses for maximum brightness in any light condition, and phase correction coated prisms with high reflection silver coatings for the ultimate in color contrast and clear, round images.
The Nikon Premier LXL binocular features vinyl chloride-free rubber armor that offers users an improved tactile gripping surface, even while wet. Nikon has also added soft-touch silicon rubber surfaces to new click-stop turn and slide eyecups, which improve the overall versatility of the LXL binocular for users with and without eyeglasses.
The Premier LXL series features a precise, conveniently located central focusing control positioned for fast, easy focusing, and the locking diopter maintains left/right vision balance. Measuring a scant 4.3ƒ??????????? x 4.4ƒ???????????, the mini Premier LXL tips the scales at just 10.5 ounces, making it as portable as anything on the planet when it comes to high performance optics.
Nikon 10X25 Premier LXL Binoculars Feature
- Bright, multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds offer excellent brightness and resolution.
- Phase correction coated prisms: Extra-high resolution images thanks to these advanced prisms.
- Smooth central focus knob: Fast range of focus for quick viewing.
- Long eye relief: An excellent choice for eyeglass wearers.
- Compact, lightweight ergonomic body: Quick handling and easy-to-carry anywhere.
- Fully waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.