NO RETURNS AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM!!
Nikon 10 X 25 Premier LXL Binoculars -DISCONTINUED-Long considered one of the finest binocular designs in the optics world, the new Premier LX now features substantially reduced weight, environmentally friendly materials, and enhanced ergonomics. The result is what Nikon refers to as a higher performance-to-weight ratio. In order to trim weight, Nikon utilized a tough new magnesium-alloy body...just as rugged as the previous aluminum-alloy body, but lighter in weight. To further reduce heft, Nikon cloned the outstanding optical qualities of the LX lens system and rebuilt it out of new lead-and arsenic-free Eco-Glass - a substantially lighter-weight alternative that is also much friendlier to the environment than typical leaded glass.
Nikon preserved the award-winning optical qualities of the original LX lens system, including the eyepiece lens design which allows for superior sharpness, clarity and complete flatness of viewing field. This lens system also includes multi-coated objective lenses for maximum brightness in any light condition, and phase correction coated prisms with high reflection silver coatings for the ultimate in color contrast and clear, round images.
The Premier LXL series features a precise, conveniently located central focusing control positioned for fast, easy focusing, and the locking diopter maintains left/right vision balance. Measuring a scant 4.3 x 4.4, the mini Premier LXL tips the scales at just 10.5 ounces, making it as portable as anything on the planet when it comes to high performance optics. Nikon 10X25 Premier LXL Binoculars Feature
- Bright, multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds offer excellent brightness and resolution.
- Phase correction coated prisms: Extra-high resolution images thanks to these advanced prisms.
- Smooth central focus knob: Fast range of focus for quick viewing.
- Long eye relief: An excellent choice for eyeglass wearers.
- Compact, lightweight ergonomic body: Quick handling and easy-to-carry anywhere.
- Fully waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed.