This CS Model 2-Inch Format Focuser is for SCT, CR, Solar Scope, Takahashi, and Mewlon Scopes.
This CS2 Model has:
- Flange for Solar Max II 60 mm Telescope
- Gold/Orange Color
- Draw Tube Length of 1.5-inch with a Brass Compression Ring
- Knob Upgrade for Dual Rate with Shaft Lock
The modular design of the CS 2-Inch format Crayford focuser makes it easy to be configured for many different scopes. Just pick the options you need in these 4 categories: Flange, Drawtube, Focus knob/motor, and Color.
Please note: They make 7 different size focusers for SCTs/ RCs. The CS 2" format focuser is perfect for Visual use or light imaging setups. The CS 2" format model uses a 2" comp ring for all connection to cameras, etc. For an all threaded style connection, please consider the CSL 2.5" large format model as it uses a 68 mm thread system.
- CS 2" Format Crayford - Capacity 5 lbs - This item
- CHL 2.5" EDGE Crayford - Capacity 6 lbs
- CSL 2.5" large Format Crayford -Capacity 7 lbs
- CXL 3.6" large Capacity Crayford- Capacity 10 lbs
- NiteCrawler 2.5" Rotating worm drive - Capacity 25 lbs
- NiteCrawler 3.0" Rotating worm drive - Capacity 30 lbs
- NiteCrawler 3.5" Rotating worm drive - Capacity 35 lbs
The CS 2" format focuser is offered in many configurations. Everything from single rate configuration for customers that may all ready have a motor to install on it, to MoonLite's popular dual rate 8 to 1 reduction unit for visual use, and their many types of motor systems for fully automated focus. There are many different draw tube travels and configurations to match just about any scope's requirements. The collimatable mounting flanges provide adjustability for achieving mechanical center-line collimation. The shaft lock option provides focus lock with no image shift. Custom anodized colors and custom machining (by request) make for a perfect custom focuser to match your OTA.
For Customers with EDGE scopes, please see the CHL 2.5" thin model made just for EDGE 8", 9.25" and 11/14" OTAs. For customers imaging with large cameras or using large loads, please look at the CSL 2.5" large format focuser. For customers with very large imaging systems or full remote automation requirements, Please consider the CXL or Nitecrawler rotating focuser models.
Please contact OPT for any questions or if your configuration is not found.