- Aperture: 90 mm (3.5-Inch)
- Focal Ratio: f/10
- Focal Length: 900 mm
- Easy to use Achromatic Refractor for Observation
Meade Polaris 90mm (3.5 Inch) German Equatorial Refractor Telescope
The Polaris 90 mm f/10 Doublet Refracting Telescope by Meade Instruments is an excellent beginner's instrument, and is designed to observe objects in the sky. It can be your personal window to the universe allowing you to see bright galaxies, planets, stars and more.
Comes complete with everything you need to view the wonders of the night sky the first time out. The featured stable equatorial mount with slow motion controls makes it easy to track celestial objects as they move across the night sky. The 3 included eyepieces provide low, medium and high powered magnification for viewing a wide range of objects (Moon, planets, or land) delivering bright and detailed images.
AutoStar Suite Astronomer Edition Software on DVD software will help you learn the night sky. It displays more than 10,000 celestial objects including planets, stars, galaxies and nebulas. You can print out star charts and even plan your observing session. It operates on any Windows based PC.
|Aperture||90 mm (3.5")|
|Camera/Eyepiece Connection||1.25 inch|
|Dawes Limit||1.29 arcseconds|
|Focal Length||900 mm|
|Light Gathering Power||165x|
|Tube Weight||20 lbs|
- Meade Polaris 90 mm f/10 Doublet Refracting Telescope OTA
- German Equatorial Mount (with Slow-motion Control Cables)
- Stainless-steel Tripod (with Accessory Tray/ Spreader)
- Barlow Lens, 1.25-inch: 2x magnification
- (3) Eyepieces, 1.25-inch: MA 26 mm/35x; MA 9 mm/100x; and MA 6.3 mm/142x
- Red Dot Viewfinder
- Prism Diagonal, 1.25-Inch: 90-degree Erect-Image
- Bonus: AutoStar Suite Astronomer Edition Planetarium Software on DVD - with over 10,000 celestial objects (Windows PC only)