- Aperture: 50 mm (1.97-inch)
- Focal Ratio: F/12
- Focal Length: 600 mm
- Great first scope, everything needed to get started
Meade Polaris 50mm f/12 Doublet Refracting Telescope
The Infinity 50 mm (1.97-inch) Aperture f/12 Alt-azimuth Refracting Telescope from Meade Instruments comes complete with everything you need to begin viewing the majesty of the night sky. It is a fully functional and simple to use telescope that comes with an alt-azimuth mount and simple tripod to mount it on, creating a simple to learn how to use and easy to apply package that is perfect for a new astronomer looking to get started.
Start looking up, and discover the beauty and wonder that can be found in the night sky above! This telescope also comes with a 5x24 optical viewfinder to help you hone in on targets, and three eyepieces that provide a low, medium, and high power range of magnifications to help you focus in on specific targets more accurately and precisely. As an added value this telescope comes with the AutoStar Suite Astronomer Edition Software program on DVD, which will be of great help in learning about the night sky and selecting suitable targets for your astronomy sessions. This software is compatible with any Windows PC.
- Meade Infinity 50 mm Achromatic Refractor- OTA
- Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Software: AutoStar Suite Astronomer Edition
- Optical Viewfinder: 5 x 24
- Barlow Lens: 2x magnification
- (x3) 1.25-inch Eyepieces: SR 4 mm/ 50x; H 12 mm/ 50x; and H 20 mm/ 30x
- Tripod with Spreader/Accessory Tray
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.