Lunt 60mm Double-Stacked Tilt-Tuned f/8.3 Solar Telescope w/ 2" Feathertouch & B1200
Lunt 60mm Double-Stacked Tilt-Tuned f/8.3 Solar Telescope w/ 2" Feathertouch & B1200Now introducing the Lunt Solar Systems Double Stack LS60THaDS50 Hydrogen-Alpha Refractor Telescope. At its heart is the custom-made 60mm aperture precision aligned singlet lens. The focal length of the Lunt LS60 double-stacked solar telescope is 500mm, providing a ~4.5mm image through a 12mm blocking filter - far superior to a 6mm design. This model comes with the upgraded Starlight Instruments 2" Feather Touch Focuser with 10:1 reduction and 2.5" of travel.
Lunt Solar Systems LS60THADS50 Hydrogen-Alpha Refractor Double Stack Telescope Highlights
- The Lunt LS60THADS50 will be double-stacked from the factory.
- The Lunt LS60TDS50 will utilize a 60mm unobstructed internal etalon and a 50mm unobstructed external etalon.
- With two factory-matched etalons, you will have a versatile system that can be used single-stacked for prominence viewing, and double-stacked for observing surface detail of the Sun.
- Single stack mode will achieve a bandpass of <0.8A.
- Double stack mode will have a <0.55A bandpass.
Lunt Solar Systems creates their line of h-alpha solar telescopes in Tuscon, Arizona. They have put together a group of experienced solar enthusiasts who are looking forward to energizing the hobby with a continued commitment to advancing technologies, pride in quality, and the highest level of customer care. These are names you'll recognize, including Andrew Lunt with 20 years of optical design, Markus Ludes with his extensive knowledge of telescope design, Manny Serrano as a design engineer and Brian Stevens assembling, repairing and troubleshooting etalon systems. And newly designed etalon systems are what it's all about... Some of their new products will range from an entry-level 50mm etalon filter through to a 160mm Lunt Solar Telescope System using different components... One that's less thermally sensitive and far less prone to de-contacting.
Lunt Solar Systems LS60T Hydrogen-Alpha Double Stack Refractor Telescope Features
- Factory Matched dual etalon system
- Use of unobstructed etalons.
- Infra-red deflecting window to eliminate unwanted heat.
- Optimized collimating system for true collimation, coma correction and off-axis reduction.
- Stylized pearl white paint with black anodized trim.
- Induced Transmission Filter for long-term safety, durability and performance.
- Full warranty from Lunt Solar Systems.
OTA Weight8.15 lbs.
Solar Finder IncludedNo
Warranty5 Year Warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.