Lunt 152 mm H-alpha Telescope - B1800 - Pressure Tuner:
Being the largest aperture Solar Telescope currently available, the LS152 is sure to provide the most stunning balance of resolution and performance.
This package is perfect for the Intermediate to Advanced User.
If it is image scale you're after, the LS152 provides the largest and highest resolution image size of any single etalon dedicated scope. The 100-percent unobstructed system will perform to the highest level at both low and high magnifications. Utilizing both advanced hi-contrast coatings, and the new Doppler True Pressure Tuning system, the user will be able to experience crisp, sharp, high magnification visual images, as well as utilize this system for high end digital processes.
The system has an optional, interchangeable, CaK module allowing for the research of multiple wavelengths thru the same platform.
Lunt 152 mm H-Alpha Telescope Features:
- Type: Single Interference HD Etalon
- Tuning: Doppler True Pressure
- Aperture: 152 mm
- Focal Length: 900 mm
- Focal Ratio: F6
- Bandpass: <0.65 Angstroms at 656 nm
- Focuser: Starlight Instrument Feather Touch
- Color: Pearl White with Black and Red accents
- Diagonal: B1800 Blocking Filter
- Telescope Weight: 29.4-pounds
- Skill Level: Intermediary thru Advanced