Now introducing the Lunt Solar Systems LS100/Ha H-Alpha Telescope! This refractor-based system starts off with a precision aligned ED doublet lens with a 100mm aperture. The front singlet lens reduces half of the stray light of an achromat and it fully eliminates the possibility of an on axis coma, astigmatism, de-centering aberrations. It provides with the matched collimation lens set a full spherical corrected flat-field.
Inside this custom-made refractor, you'll find an internal etalon with tune adjustment which allows for a maximum of <0.75 Angstrom bandpass. You'll get a sharp, crisp ~7.3mm image through its a 12mm blocking filter, revealing excellent details on both the solar surface, limb edge, flares and prominences.
Lunt Solar Systems LS100 Hydrogen-Alpha Telescope Features
- New, patented etalon technology and different components.
- Prone to less thermal disturbances and decontacting.
- Stylized pearl white paint with black anodized trim.
- Clamshell mount, 10:1 Feather Touch focuser and padded hard case included!
- Full warranty from Lunt Solar Systems.
Lunt Solar Systems Product Number: 100THA/B12
Image shows a LS100THa telescope with some optional equipment, like the Pressure Tuner and Eyepiece.