Open Box Lumenera SKYnyx 2-1 Color CCD Camera
Lumenera SKYnyx 2-1 Color CCD Camera
Providing exceptional sensitivity with low noise characteristics, the SKYnyx2-1 is the new powerhouse in astrophotography This USB 2.0 camera is based upon Lumenera's highly acclaimed and successful INFINITY 2-1 scientific microscopy camera. Its rugged, high quality anodized aluminum enclosure ensures this camera will serve your imaging needs for years to come.
Product highlights include ROI, binning, and a signal to noise ratio of >60dB. Control your SKYnyx camera and capture images through our 3rd party software partners. Lumenera is integrated with the most popular commercial, shareware and freeware vendors including: AMCap, AstroArt, K3CCD Tools, LUCAM Recorder, MaxIm DL, StreamPix and Windows Movie Maker. Lumenera's SKYnyx astrophotography cameras also support a DirectShow interface, allowing camera control by any DirectShow compliant application.
Lumenera SKYnyx 2-1 Color CCD Camera Features
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface facilitates ease of installation on all computers
- Excellent sensitivity and low noise CCD 1.4 megapixel image sensor
- High quality images with no compression
- 15 fps at full 1392 x 1040 resolution
- Maximum frame rates exceed 30 fps with binning and ROI
- Select 8 & 12-bit pixel data modes
About the Sony ICX205AL Sensor
The Sony ICX205AL is a 1/2-inch optical interline CCD solid-state image sensor with a square pixel array and 1.45M effective pixels. Progressive scan allows all pixels' signals to be output independently within approximately 1/7.5 second. Also, the adoption of high frame rate readout mode supports 30 frames per second.
This chip features an electronic shutter with variable charge-storage time which makes it
possible to realize full-frame still image without a mechanical shutter. High sensitivity and low dark current are achieved through the adoption of HAD (Hole-Accumulation Diode) sensors. This chip is suitable for applications such as electronic still cameras, PC input cameras, etc.
Sony ICX205AL Imaging Sensor Features
- Progressive scan allows individual readout of the
image signals from all pixels.
- High horizontal and vertical resolution (both approx.
1024TV-lines) still image without a mechanical shutter.
- Supports high frame rate readout mode
(effective 256 lines output, 30 frame/s).
- No voltage adjustments (reset gate and substrate bias are not adjusted.)
- High resolution, high sensitivity, low dark current.
- Low smear, excellent antiblooming characteristicsand continuous variable-speed shutter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.