Lunt Solar 100mm H-Alpha Telescope - B1200
Lunt Solar Systems LS100 Hydrogen-Alpha Telescope
Inside this custom-made refractor, you'll find an internal etalon with tune adjustment which allows for a maximum of <0.75 Angstrom bandpass. You'll get a sharp, crisp ~7.3mm image through its a 12mm blocking filter, revealing excellent details on both the solar surface, limb edge, flares and prominences.
Lunt Solar Systems LS100 Hydrogen-Alpha Telescope Features
- New, patented etalon technology and different components.
- Prone to less thermal disturbances and decontacting.
- Stylized pearl white paint with black anodized trim.
- Clamshell mount, 10:1 Feather Touch focuser and padded hard case included!
- Full warranty from Lunt Solar Systems.
Image shows a LS100THa telescope with some optional equipment, like the Pressure Tuner and Eyepiece.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.