KENDRICK DIGIFIRE HAND CONTROLLER FX
DigiFire FX Hand Controller:
- Mechanical control buttons are now embedded in a waterproof membrane.
- The display is completely different. It is using a OLED Graphic Display and now all programming settings can be viewed on 1 screen. For example:
- Duty Cycle (percent power) for each of the 4 heater ports
- Battery Voltage (new)
- Low Voltage Cut-Off can be disabled "on the fly"
- Brightness of display screen and LED lights is adjustable.
- All lights (including the display) can be set to either "auto-OFF" (after 20 seconds, lights turn OFF - touch any button to turn lights on) or always ON.
- They've beefed-up the 8V DSLR Power Supply (higher Amp output). As before, 1 of the 2 DC Accessory Ports can be set to output either 12V or 8V
- DC Accessory Ports use a larger diameter "Barrel Connector" (2.1 mm became 2.5 mm) to support higher power.
Image Note: Pictured is the older 2001-12 version of this hand controller.
|Accessory Type||Hand Controller|