Kendrick Standard Dual Channel Controller
The Standard Dual Channel Controller by Kendrick:
The Kendrick Standard Dual Channel Controller has been introduced to replace the original, long standing Model VI controller. The Standard Dual Channel has a ton of features but is really simple to use! As well, it can handle more power and use that power more efficiently. We are very excited about the Kendrick Dew Remover System!
Kendrick Standard Dual Channel Controller Features:
- Rugged Plastic Case with modern styling.
- Zero to 100-percent heater control.
- Fused onboard. Auto Reset (no other dew controller on the market has this).
- On board protection from over current, over temperature, over voltage.
- LED overcurrent indication at both outputs.
- 10 amp capacity (5 amps per channel).*
- 6-feet detachable fused Power cord. Cord is fused at 7 amps.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- On/off switch (no other dew controller on the market has this).
- RFI (radio frequency interference) free. A critical feature for astroimagers!
- Pulse Width Modulation duty cycle control.
- 4 outputs, 2 for each control knob.
- LED Power on indicator for both outputs.
- Low voltage cut-off control with LED indication (a Kendrick standard!).
- Mosfet transistors built on board and on EACH output (no voltage drops!). Get the best possible performance out of your heaters!
- Velcro attachment. Parts included.
- 12 VDC operation.
- Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 1.35-inch (1.75-inch with knobs).
- 1 Year warranty
OPT Product Number: KE-2001-SDCC
Does the job very well
I recently purchased the Kendrick controller and find it to work very well. One issue although not necessarily bad. The unit has a cut off that will turn the unit off when the power supply goes below 11.1 volts. this is good in that it prevents the unit from completely draining the battery. My 12v power station would only work for about an hour before the unit would shut off. I now have a 110 v AC to 12v DC converter that I use that delivers a constant 12v supply and the unit works flawlessly.