iOptron iEQ30 Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount w/ 2" Tripod
iOptron introduces their new iEQ30 Pro Mount, the next step in the evolution of the iOptron iEQ series of premium performance, highly portable equatorial mounts. iOptron has made some changes they believe users will appreciate. The iEQ30 incorporates the most current generation of iOptron GoTo technology. Includes AccuAlign calibrated dark field illuminated polar scope, integrated 32-channel GPS, and solid 2" stainless steel tripod.
- Specialized mount ideal for novice as well as intermediate level astrophotographers
- Payload Capacity: 30 lbs.
- Mount Weight: 15 lbs.
- Amended to include more advanced control electronics
- Super quiet slewing and tracking
- Higher gear ratio (RA 180 teeth | DEC 144 teeth)
- 1.8??? stepper motor, 128 microsteps
- Resolution: 0.14 arc second
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC)
- 6??? per sec (1440X) maximum slew speed
- Integrated 32-channel GPS
- Advanced GOTONOVA?? GoTo Technology Hand Controller with heating instrument
- Lowest Working Temperature: -20???C
- Power interruption recovery
- RS232 port for ASCOM control and mount firmware upgrades
- ST-4 autoguiding port
- 2" heavy-duty stainless steel tripod legs
- Die cast metal tripod spreader with accessory tray
- AccuAlign polar scope with dark-field illumination and Quick Polar Alignment procedure, offering quick, precise polar alignment
- Comes standard with 10 lb. counterweight, AC adapter, 12V DC car plug adapter, 20mm stainless steel counterweight shaft, and RS232-RJ9 cable.
iOptron Product Number: 3002E
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can you tell me how tall the 2" tripod is when the legs aren't extended, and then how tall fully extended? From the ground straight to the base of the mount?
The Ioptron 2" Tripod not extended is 30 3/4" tall to the top of the plate. Fully extended the tripod is 49 3/4" tall.