iOptron iEQ30 Computerized GoTo Equatorial MountIntroducing iOptron's iEQ30 Computerized GoTo Equatorial Mount! the next in the iEQ Series of high-performance, portable equatorial mounts.
The iEQ30 offers the next generation GoTo technology from iOptron. It comes standard with a calibrated dark field illumination polar scope, built-in GPS, and sturdy 1.5 -inch stainless steel tripod legs. Plus, it offers premium performance in an easy-to-transport package. Priced affordably the iEQ30 is definitely worth its weight in gold.
iOptron iEQ30 Computerized GoTo Equatorial Mount Features
- Specialized astrophotography mount ideal for entry-level and intermediate astrophotographers
- Payload: 31 lb (14 kg)
- Mount weight: 15 lb
- Portable, compact, and sturdy German equatorial mount with the highest Payload/Mount ratio (2.0) in the category
- ST-4 autoguiding port capable of reverse guiding with autoprotection
- Permanant periodic error correction (PEC)
- Ultra-accurate tracking with temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO)
- Calibrated polar scope with dark-field illumination and easy polar alignment procedure, allowing for fast and accurate polar alignment
- Built-in 32-channel GPS
- #8407 controller with Advanced GoToNova technology
- Resolution: 0.1 arc second
- Controller includes heating mechanism for working at low temperatures down to neg-20 deg.C
- RS232 port for ASCOM control
- Includes Vixen-style mounting saddle.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel tripod legs
- Optional pier and hard case.
- Accessories include: counterweight, extension bar, AC adapter, 12V DC car plug adapter, and RS232 cable
OPT Product Number: IO-3000
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.