iOptron CEM25 Equatorial Mount w/ 1.5" Tripod
This center-balanced iOptron CEM25 Mount is a smooth, lightweight equatorial mount that consumes up to 60% less GoTo power when compared with similar mounts.
This mount's "Z" design places the payload weight at the center of mass, providing better natural balance. At only 10.4 lbs., the CEM25 is remarkably light given its 27 lb. payload capacity. This comes in handy when having to set up at a remote location. Additional features include an adjustable counterweight bar to avoid interference with the tripod and polar alignment that is quick and available at all times since it's not impeded by the declination shaft.
The CEM25 is outfitted with the most advanced GOTONOVA?? GOTO technology, making it one of the top GoTo mounts on the market in terms of power and accuracy. Its database features more than 59,000 objects. With its large 4-line LCD screen, the GoToNova?? controller is a user-friendly tool that streamlines the process of setting telescopes and finding objects in the night sky.
- Recently designed Center-Balanced equatorial mount for large payloads with low mount weight
- Perfect for novice as well as intermediate astrophotographers
- Payload capacity of 27 lbs. despite mount weight of only 10.4 lbs.
- Spring loaded gear system with user modifiable loading force
- Gear switches on both R.A. and DEC axes for simple stabilization when disengaged
- Alterable counterweight shaft for 0??? latitude application
- Stepper motor with low power usage.
- New electronics and control adapter from CEM60
- iOptron AccuAlign’????????ƒ????????? calibrated polar scope with dark-field illumination and simple polar alignment process for quick and precise polar alignment
- Polar alignment routine for observers who aren't able to see the Pole Star
- Go2Nova?? 8408 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA?? GOTO Technology
- ST-4 autoguiding port
- Integrated 32-channel Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Serial port for firmware upgrade and computer command
- One (1) 10 lb Counterweight
- Spring loaded Vixen-style dovetail
- Standard 1.5" heavy-duty stainless steel tripod
- Die-cast metal tripod spreader with accessory tray
iOptron Product Number: 7100E
|Head Design||German Equatorial|
|Instrument Capacity||27 lbs|