The IDAS Night Glow Suppression Filter for ZWO ASI cameras:
This is the filter size dedicated to ZWO cameras. So it is called "Z Series". For ASI M42 interface cameras (APS-C or smaller sensors except 2600MC).
The filter thickness is 1.1 mm. Adding this filter makes camera's flange back 17.14 mm +/- 0.5 mm.
IDAS Night Glow Filters enhance the contrast of astronomical emission nebulae against a sky with both man-made and natural* sky glow sources, yet preserve color balance of broadband objects such as galaxies. As with other IDAS interference filters, the bandpasses are designed to accommodate the steep ray angles of fast optical systems.
- Ideal flat-top and moderate bandpass
- Excellent in-band transmission
- Steep bandpass edges minimize internal reflections
- Near IR (NIR) is blocked up to 1200 nm
- IDAS-proprietary IGAD/MBT/UFP quality
* Natural sky glow sources blocked include upper atmosphere oxygen and sodium lines which become visible from high-altitude, dark sky sites.
- Gallery Image 1: IDAS NGS1 band pass (measured production filter data) and important blocked spectral lines.
- Gallery Image 2: IDAS NGS1 band pass (measured production filter data) and astronomical emission lines.
- 1.1 mm thickness.
- The required t-thread male length : 3.9 mm to 4.3 mm.
- Fully made in Japan.
- Fits ASI M42-interface cameras (APS-C or smaller sensor except 2600MCPro).
- The set includes 2 spacer rings for the proper spacing adjustment.
- Natural sky glow filter for ZWO ASI M42 interface cameras (<APS-C sensors, except 2600MC).
- Blocks upper atmosphere oxygen and sodium lines.
- Near IR (NIR) is blocked up to 1200 nm.
- 1.1 mm filter thickness.