FLI MicroLine CCD cameras feature fast download speeds that simply leave the competition behind. Each component of the FLI MicroLine camera is designed and manufactured for long life in the most demanding conditions. All major components are CNC machined and you're looking at only the highest quality electrical components and circuit boards with logo, serial number, and focal plane indicators laser-etched on the surface - not printed. FLI designed photo-etched stainless-steel shutters are field-serviceable should they ever encounter damage and the sensor is hermetically sealed from dust and moisture.
What sets FLI MicroLine CCD Cameras apart is their small form factor. At 3.7 x 3.7 x 5 inches (HWL), the FLI MicroLine is a small camera with big camera capabilities! The MicroLine improves upon the highly successful FLI MaxCam design in a number of key areas including cooling, download speeds, clear aperture, and sensor capability.
The FLI MicroLine's robust cooling design achieves a sustainable cooling performance of 50 to 55-degrees C below ambient. The camera's CCD can be operated at Neg.30-degrees C with typical room temperatures and without the need for water cooling or special cooling sequences. Simply set the MicroLine cooling where you want it and the camera will do the rest - quickly and worry-free.
Conventional imaging cameras move the image data directly from the image sensor to the USB port, making them susceptible to added artifacts due to PC processing tasks, processor speed, and other PC-related issues. The MicroLine avoids these issues with its internal frame buffer, thus allowing an image to be quickly read out and downloaded to the PC. This allows the PC to take the image at whatever speed it is capable of without introducing any artifacts to the image.
The MicroLine line of CCD cameras is compatible with all FLI imaging accessories, including the Precision line of Color Filter Wheels and Digital Focusers. MicroLine camera adapters are available for microscope, telescope and machine vision connectivity. Scroll down for a list of available time-of-purchase options for this camera model and sensor combination.
FLI MicroLine CCD Camera Series Main Features
- Storage temperature range: Neg.50-degrees C to +100-degrees C - Operation temperature range: Neg.40-degrees C to +50-degrees C - Relative humidity operating range: 95%
- Heavyweight performance in a 2.8-pound package with Liquid and Air Cooled bases
- RBI Annihilator Standard and AR Coated Windows
- Video mode with interline sensors and Small Footprint (3.7 x 3.7 x 5-inches)
- Power requirements: 12V - Reaches operating temperatures in 5 minutes!
- Ideal for X-ray Applications, Astronomical Imaging, Scientific Imaging, Medical Applications, and Forensic Applications.
About the E2V 47-10 Mid-band Sensor
This model of MicroLine camera employs a top quality E2V CCD47-10 sensor that has been optimized for Mid-band usage. This sensor benefits from back-illuminated architecture, working to produce high sensitivity and sharp images of a truly splendid quality. The sensor itself is very much so top of the line, with a the sensor boasting a respectable pixel array, and being of notable physical size in and of itself.
Specifications of the E2V 47-10 Mid-band Sensor
- Pixels: 1024 x 1024
- Pixel Size: 13 um
- Full Well Capacity: 100,000 e-
- Sensor Diagonal: 18.8
- Video Size (inch): 1.2
- Typical System Noise: 11 e- at 700 kHz; 14 e- at 2 mHz
- Typical Maximum Cooling: 55-degrees C Below Ambient
- Digitization Speed: 700 kHz and 2 mHz (up to 4 mHz available)
- Typical Dark Current: <0.1 e-/pixel/sec at Neg.40-degrees C
- Non linearity: <1%